This recipe is the best summer salad because it's hearty and meaty enough to fill you up but still light and refreshing with chilly noodles and fresh herbaceous flavor.
온라인카지노▶-더킹카지노-유바다 이야기 게임 방법‹포커 게임 방법›✲﹛빠찡코﹜♪마카오 mgm 카지노☈우리 카지노 먹튀❄바다이야기 릴게임ヘ바카라 이기는법┅카지노 블랙잭
- 1/2 pound leftover pork shoulder, shredded
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large green onion, chopped
- One 3-ounce package ramen noodles, seasoning discarded
- 1 egg
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper 온라인카지노-호텔카지노--캐츠비카지노-온라인카지노사설바둑이-아바타게임-온라인바카라 조작온라인카지노온라인카지노카지노 룰
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup dashi
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sake
- 1/4 cup shredded nori
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts, blanched
For the pork:
Combine all ingredients in a container, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
For the ramen:
1. Cook ramen noodles according to package, drain and set in a mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk the one egg vigorously with a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. In a hot sauté pan add canola oil, then add egg and let cook undisturbed until cooked through. Remove the egg from pan and slice into thin ribbons.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the dashi, water, rice wine vinegar and sake. Add mixture to noodles along with the nori and sprouts and toss to combine.
5. Remove the pork from the soy mixture and top the salad with the pork and sliced egg.